24 Jun Purchase Order Finance: Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria (4 of 5)
Minimum Criteria: Purchase Order Finance (Part 4 of 5)
This is part 4 of 5: (view previous)
If you’re a business that receives purchase orders for finished goods from customers, then chances are you’ve received an order that was too big to fill or would put too much strain on the cash flow if you took it on.
The good news is that you can use a product called Purchase Order Finance. Financiers will provide you funding to pay overseas or domestic suppliers based on the strength of your customer order/s. Once you’re approved for a facility, you present your purchase order/s to the finance company and they make payments directly to your suppliers on your behalf.
Purchase order financiers don’t usually require any assets to approve a facility and are more interested in the strength of your transactions and the profitability of your orders rather than past financial history of your business.
|Years in Business Required:||1 +.|
|Personal credit score||600+|
|Company credit:||No unpaid defaults.|
|Profitability required?||Only in your order.|
|Credit Card volume a factor?||No.|
|Accounts Receivable a factor?||Yes.|
|Second position allowed?||Yes in almost all cases.|
|Proof of pre-sold goods:||Yes.|
Next loan type coming up is Unsecured Business Loans.
Can’t wait for the next post? Complete your free profile & get matched to loan options: Get started
- Unsecured Business Loans: Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria (5 of 5) - July 6, 2015
- Purchase Order Finance: Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria (4 of 5) - June 24, 2015
- 6 Points To Know About Defaulting On A Business Loan - June 22, 2015
- Equipment Loans: Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria (3 of 5) - June 21, 2015
- Invoice Factoring: Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria (2 of 5) - June 17, 2015
- Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria: Revolving Line of Credit (1 of 5) - June 17, 2015
- Business Loan Brokers: 6 Warning Signs To Look Out For - March 1, 2015
- Where To Find Business Loans When You’ve Got Bad Credit - January 20, 2015
- Are you Lying? We Debunk The Myth Of Glancing Left or Right - January 10, 2015
- 5 Small Business Loans That Won’t Lockup Your Property - July 28, 2014