17 Jun Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria: Revolving Line of Credit (1 of 5)
If you’ve ever scoured the Internet for business loans before, you know searching “small business loans” can easily turn into a frustrating experience.
This is part 1 of 5
You’ll trawl through so many different types of loans, and then quickly realize that all lenders have different requirements. A loan that might seem perfect for you may require two years trading history, while another wants you to be profitable with only one years trading history and so on. Then there’s finding the best deal and deciphering the real costs between each lenders offered rates and flexibility based on pricing!
We’re going to cut through most of your confusion. We’ve put together some minimums your business needs to potentially qualify for each of these popular business loans.
Get the low down on what lenders are looking at:
- Minimum Years in Business
- Minimum Revenue
- Minimum credit (veda) Score – Do these loans require clean personal credit as well?
- Profitability – Does the loan require your business to be profitable?
- Bankruptcy – Could you qualify even if you’ve previously been bankrupt?
- Credit Card Volume – Some types of alternative loans rely on credit card
- volume in your business, as this is how the loan will be repaid.
- Accounts Receivable – Some types of alternative loans factor your
- accounts receivable value into their asset ratios.
- Existing Debt – Do you currently have a loan balance with another lender?
Minimum Criteria: Revolving Line of Credit
A Line of credit is one of the most popular types of credit in Australia. They are simply an open account with a lender that features a fixed amount of credit you can draw on at any time. Lines of credit have many advantages, namely that once you have one in place it is readily available for short-term cash flow needs, and that you only pay interest on the amount that you actually use and you’ll only pay the lender back when you exceed your credit limit or you wish to make payments to reduce your interest charges.
|Years in Business Required:||1 +|
|Personal credit score||600+|
|Tax debt:||Yes in most cases|
|Profitability required?||In most cases|
|Credit Card volume a factor?||No|
|Accounts Receivable a factor?||Yes.|
|Second position allowed?||In most cases.|
Next loan type coming up is Invoice Factoring.
Can’t wait for the next post? Complete your free profile & get matched to loan options: Get started
- Unsecured Business Loans: Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria (5 of 5) - July 6, 2015
- Purchase Order Finance: Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria (4 of 5) - June 24, 2015
- 6 Points To Know About Defaulting On A Business Loan - June 22, 2015
- Equipment Loans: Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria (3 of 5) - June 21, 2015
- Invoice Factoring: Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria (2 of 5) - June 17, 2015
- Top 5 Most Popular Business Loan Criteria: Revolving Line of Credit (1 of 5) - June 17, 2015
- Business Loan Brokers: 6 Warning Signs To Look Out For - March 1, 2015
- Where To Find Business Loans When You’ve Got Bad Credit - January 20, 2015
- Are you Lying? We Debunk The Myth Of Glancing Left or Right - January 10, 2015
- 5 Small Business Loans That Won’t Lockup Your Property - July 28, 2014